Saturday, March 29, 2008

Song 16 : The drifted boat

i hate myself.
how stupid i was!!!!
How could i possibly be so stupid?
how could i let go of the bridge to my dreams????
It was my final chance, yet i relinquished it a like naive and oblivious child....
I had already figured a rough idea that would have stood a fighting chance...
yet...
how stupid i was...
now the place i had always dreamed of going, faded away...
all that i have worked for these years
gone and crushed to mere bits of nothingness.....
the final ship has sailed away,
leaving me behind,
stranded in the middle of this voyage..............

2 Rhapsodies:

Panda said...

whoa. what happened? =/

C. Ren said...

aiyoyo
the dublin essay la
although chances of winning is slim, but i should at least try coz that is what i always wanted
instead, i just let it go