Friday, June 27, 2008

Song 42 : I'm Sorry

Look i realised what i said to TMGS was put into words wrongly, therefore, creating a misunderstanding.

Let me repeat it again,
Ke and TM were fighting for third, SGI and TM were fighting for second, and SGI and Convent were fighting for first.
(Ok the SGI and TM were fighting for second part wasn't in the msg because i ended up deleting it before sending it, as the message will be too long and will be broken into another message which is more expensive. I know its a lame and dumb excuse, but honestly that's that. I just removed it thinking its rather unimportant, but looks like its one of the most vital part)

Anyway,when I said that, I never meant to put you guys down, just that i meant that you guys should be thankful that you didn't go back empty handed unlike the other 6 schools. And i now its wrong for me to make baseless comments to explain. But i was just giving my opinion and never knew it would be made public. If i knew so many people would find out and get hurt by it, I would have kept it to myself.

Anyhow, I am truly sincerely sorry for what i said if i sliced you guys (although i know the hurt is irrevocable)
But honestly, the judge's decisions are final, there is really no point debating over whether convent should be disqualified for the floor scenes.

I know you guys are aiming for first but don't you think it's a little too cruel to get convent, that practiced 6 hours per day and ended up with sore throat and bruises after every practice, disqualified just because of 2 floor scenes that was not even a written rule?

And even if the judges really don't know the rules, i am sure that, Pn cecilia would ask the opinion of last year's judges regarding this technique, because everyone knows that she is a very experienced drama teacher.

All I am saying is every competition needs only one champion. So no matter what, we should try our best without expecting anything. That's what I told my members on the competition day.

Even if we lose, we will feel proud of ourselves because we know, we gave every effort we got and sweated a whole hell lot for it.

In the end of the day, we are all winners, each and every one of us. Let's not bother about the placing, but if the competition allowed first, second and third to the next level, I am sure we will end up seeing each other again in the national level!

Because everyone of us that performed that day were extremely good, even God can't deny that and I am sure He will give us credit for it someday, someway.

4 Rhapsodies:

superdupree said...

why am i the boombox from hell? adik tak berguna! :(

chan leong said...

chong ren... one of ur blog ended up making me convent most hated and now u wanna b tmgs most hated? haha

but its so true... i think even if convent were to be penalised on the floor scene they will still win it. even if they drop to second, tm will stay third rite... and since sgi has no complaint over it so let's accept the fact that they win..

Seriously i have seen more obvious buyers judgement more times than juz a 1 competition

i und that the f5 especially will be angry as they cant be in the team for revenge nex year but life goes on

LeongFM said...

4 words to TMGS


DEAL WITH IT. lol


anyways, as chong ren said, be thankful u girls din left empty-handed. i liked KE drama actually, in fact one of them actually got the best performer award. still dun feel thankful?

I 100% agree with chong ren's post la. nothing more I can say.

Panda said...

-_-