Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Song 82 : The 3 hours practical

Today i had my 3 hours practical for driving
After my quest to obtain my driving license had been delayed for three months by PLKN, I'm finally continued it.

Things were pretty boring when i got to SEPAKAT (the driving circuit)
Boring....
Boring.......
Boring.........

Luckily i brought a book to read to kill some time.

Later, the instructor came, and it was time to Vroom Vroom!

So i got into the Kancil, sat down and put on the safety belt.
he stared at me as if i was Forest Gump and said "Wear for what??? Dont need la!!~"
So I gawked at him and was "Eeer.... Ok..."

Words of wisdom from a driving istructor:

"Aiyo... Safety belts are for weenies one la... Donit wear also ok one~"

So he said "Go la"
Confused, i was like "Oh? Go you say? Ok lo.. Go ma Go lor..."
Then I dunno what i did, the car jerked a bit
"Aiyor, you see me do first la you... Watch and learn ha~"

So ok lo...
watch and learn ma watch and learn lo....

Then it was my turn again
Driving really isnt as easy as it seems.
Gotta step the clutch, gotta change the gear, gotta release the cluth, and blabla~

So after a while, i think I got used to it a bit, but the instructor had his hand on my steering wheel, controlling it for me, most of the time.
Gosh. I'm fully capable of turning a wheel
its not that i have no hands or what
but i guess its their procedure

So I (we) started driving around the circuit again and again.

Then when i was driving, a butterfly materealised.
"OMG. I'm Gonna bang a Butterlfy!!!!!"
I tried to move the car away by moving the wheel, but the instructor's grip on it was too strong.

WHAP~
The car hit the tiny butterfly...
Poor thing

but lets not be stupid, of coures you cant have a car accident by knocking a butterfly.
and its not like, the other butterflies will come with their ambulance and put the banged one on a stretcher and rush it to the nearest hospital for treatment.
In fact, you cant even hurt a butterfly that way~

So leave the butterfly part aside.

Then there was a little bird on the circuit road.
Tried moving my car away, but once again, the instructor!!

Vroom~
I dont really know what exactly happened nor did I see any flattened object on the road,
so i assume nothing happened.

then we went rounds and round (more that 10 times i think)
until it was over,





so i got down and felt lucky that i did not knock into anything...







except a butterfly

2 Rhapsodies:

sulinn said...

LOL. u have a kind soul for noticing a butterfly? Most people would just stare at their rearview or stereng i guess....metta~

C. Ren said...

haha
it was some experience, banging a butterfly
hahahaha
but i dont think i injured it kwa