Friday, May 8, 2009

song 87 : this is not the end

This post of mine might be a bit emo
so i would like to apologise if it offended you in any way


I feel very sore.

I didnt get JPA

I know JPA isnt the end of the world.
But i cant help but to feel sore

I got 10A1 and one A2 for biology, excluding anopther A1 for GCEO.
Applied for engineering

feel very down and dejected

If i know, i should have done some major adjustments to my parents income in the application form like thousands of dishonest rats out there

really unhappy now


so i dont know

maybe there are more opportunities out there

maybe I'm just unlucky

this feels like a sick joke
and i really wish someone can really pop out and explain the punchline soon
but i know that there will not be any jesters explaining and expounding it to me

anyhow, this is reality, and i know, i'll have to hammer this repulsive nail of truth into my head


but

one door closes, another door opens

every cloud has a silver lining

when the going gets tough, the tough gets goings

every ending is a new beginning


i wont give up

not just yet

you just wait and watch me JPA!


I promise you

I promise all of you

that read this post

the world has yet to see the last of me


I will make the best environmental chemical engineer ever!!!

it has always been a dream of mine to protect the environment

and it will not end here

this is not the end

this is not


i dont care how

but i promise you all

that you will all not witness me as the rejected JPA guy you saw in years to come

you just wait JPA

you just wait

5 Rhapsodies:

kok leong said...

arghhhhh
hw can he get it while u don't/??
shyt happen!!!!!!!!!!
*another day in hell*

sulinn said...

owh...have you try appealing?

ern said...

Like what Forrest Gump says,
"Shit happens."
Heard of Maxis scholarship and they seem to be very good. You should take a look. But don't worry, there's a lot of scholarships for engineering. Unlike medicine. Something to be thankful.

C. Ren said...

to kok leong
gosh this is deep shit

to sulin
yeah. appealed. just hoping 4 d best.

to ernwei
haha
thanks. You're right. At least its not that tough

LeongFM said...

walaoeh...