Friday, June 26, 2009

Song 100 : SO what?

Another of C.Ren's Super Emo post

If only i could smudge my vision with illusions and corrupt my curcuit with delusions of grandeur
If only the ghosts of vanity will stop tracking me down
If only Echo will sway at me, and narcissus will be what i am
If only Apollo will give me more and Eros will stand behind my back

Yeah

If only

My head has been running about a lot lately

A little of my wishes have been granted, yet it never seems to end

I keep asking for more, although i know it is impossible

But

is it wrong?

I just want what i want

A harmless wish that will not slash anyone in my path

i was born perfectly imperfect

could i be perfect in my imperfect ways?

I dont know

But i wish some people could stop bombarding me with heartless remarks about things that cant be changed
Especially those who are imperfect
but seem to think they are perfect
and brand others imperfect

People like you need to get over yourself
people like you who are hideous in every perspective
but seem to gaze at others unilaterally

shut up
before i hammer out the false ideas you have on yourself

and i decided not to eat what you say
coz
your biased opinions does not matter
You can think i'm one of those who swayed or one of those who crack surfaces

but

I dont care anymore
coz
I'm not listening anymore

0 Rhapsodies: