Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm sorry

i realised that i have really turned into a vindictive and bitter person.
after the JPA incident, i promised myself that i will never be defeated again and i will always stand up to those who oppose me.
These really led to a series of unpleasant events that really changed me
I became a sadistic freak
I was consumded by grudge
I Fought back at everything
I returned hatred in triple
That small incident has really turned me into a beast
I really threw away my human heart
i was inhumane
you think i'm exaggerating?
think again
Last time, if i were to see beggars on the street, i will take out my wallet without hesitation
But now,
i will think that, "Why must i give my money to you? why must i help you when nobody helped me when i needed and deserved it?"
I know
I have became and kiasu and kiasi idiot
I hurt people i know on purpose, and i feel happy doing it because i wanted to inflict the pain that was casted upon me, on them, to show them how it made me feel
you can say what you want about me being a lunatic monster
I dont mind
Because i agree with you
i really hope that i can change
the desire to prove my worthy has conquered me inside out
even my sister has been complaining how insensitive i have become
and no matter how i hate that, i have to agree with her
So now that i realised, i really want to change
and liberate myself from this silly vortex of spite

5 Rhapsodies:

Unknown said...

lol.ren.kiasu and kiasi.hahaha!
well,nvm.hope you do the best in changing.we will support you.
pirate seller rox!
"eh,clear liao bui?".LOL.
I will always miss you,our Ren.
You are still the same Ren to me.
Maybe more handsome.*thumbs up*^^

*will be waiting for your return,so we can siao again with wai yee!*

A Curious Learner said...

lol... change for the best. I'm sure you can.

^^

kalai_klosesgi said...

its ok.

thuan jee said...

ren, change ur inner can d.. nonit change luaran d... u cukup yeng n handsome d..

hope to see u soon.. then we go kisiau at ts..

sulinn said...

its good that you acknowledge that and even better that you vow to change. Good luck and may you be well and happy! =)