Friday, August 22, 2008

Song 56 : Kuala Lumpur, Melaka and Nottingham U

i really enjoyed my holidays this time. I dont know why. Though i could swear is wasnt as fun as others that i had, i really really enjoyed it!

so we had this company dinner in an old and lousy hotel. Well, it wasnt that bad. On second thought, musty carpets, smokers in the ballroom, and horrible music accompanying us the whole night.

Yup, it was bad..

the string of oddly dressed performers were the worst add of the night.

Imagine men in their forties, trying to fit into tight white tees with their paunch bulging out, only supported by leather belts that may give way anytime. And those sunglasses! Ugh! they look like some "lao hiao" apek that just discovered the forces within after a dose of Tongkat Ali!

and nope. No picture of them here coz i wouldnt want to corrupt my memory card with such hilarious yet grotesque memories!

but surprisingly, the food exceeded expectations. Not bad for a hotel that gave such a negative impression.

next day, went to Ikea to have lunch.

The food was way way good!

By sniffing the aroma wafting around the cafeteria, you would salivate so much that God would have to look for another Noah!

After lunch, my sis and I hung around Ikano and the Curve.

Everyting in Ikano is big! From the shoplots to the urinal!

However, the curve was just another one of those fashion courts that was intended for ladies.

So after going to KL, It was Melaka!



Ming Hong's parents decided to stop subscribing for Astro as they reckoned enough was enough! That kid has been gluing his eyeballs onto that idiot box 24/7 and it was high time that something was to be done!

And so, the smart card went poof! And my viewing privilages went poof along with it!





And my uncle's wife has not really improved that much in her housekeeping skills as compared to the last trip...




So as usual, tip toes in the house. Wouldnt want to get your soles one something foreign, would you?

Since its a village there are tonnes of subject for me to snap with my camera!



Later we visited sek kia eenh temple to drop something there and went to dataran pahlawan to have tea Or coffee (literally) since we went to old town cafe. The toast tastes really good, but the price was a little unreasonable. kinda expensive actually.



We met up with our uncle there, and headed to his house.


this is my cousin btw, AKA along-to-be



After the melaka trip, we visited my sister in Nottingham U



Really envy my sis! Its such a cool place there!



there are ducks in the lake too!


Hope i can study there too

Ja, Gambateh yo Ren San~

Anyhow, I wish i had a Digital SLR...

5 Rhapsodies:

superdupree said...

gosh, jin yao is so, so, so...... cute! feel like cuddling him up and vhugging him.study hard la, dont just be jealous. work hard to come here. i want my myvi k? LOL!

superdupree said...

u want digital slr? beat my spm record and i'll get u one! that is a promise :)

Miss Pei Lu said...

hahaha lol
u know how much DSLR cost O_O
first u will need a job =D tat pays alot
puahaha
hey u still haven't told me wat camera you got
..i know ur sis has the same as mine
guess what i'm getting the Canon EOS 400D ^^
woo but my money
...my poor money LOL
how are things

C. Ren said...

to wei

i will try my best! and pei is right! DSLR is real expensive. but since u promised, ill take it! haha

to pei,

oh. i'm using nikon coolpix L16.
wwwooowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i envy u!!!!!!!! lol
dont 4gt to bring it to msia!

Panda said...

jyjy lend me ur dslr once u get it haha