Friday, July 3, 2009

Song 103 : My drama, Our Story

My life is a drama
My world is a stage

Recently, my stage has been adorned with numerous breath-taking props, and my drama was illustrated with countless colourful characters.

However, another scene is about to start, and all this will be taken away behind the curtains

all the props, all the great actors and actresses

all of them,
taken away from me

but
i know
one day
i will return to this scene with the same backdrop once again

Till Then
Goodbye

and
Thank YOU
For splashing your individual hues on my moving portrait

Thank you

MOM, DAD, Grandma, Grandad, Kuma, Ting Shan, Boon Chin, Weng Chiat, Kok Leong, Jin, Wai Yee, Shok ni, Pei, Yen, Mun Keong, Suresh, Shereen, Kalai, Geet, Azim, Thuan Jee, Dennis, Joshua Anand, Joshua Loke, Siva, Hong Zhen, Sherman, Calvin, Kevin, Chan, Jern Siong, Weili, Sinnu, Amar, Chi Ming,

Thank You
For your willingness to act on my stage
Thank You
For making my drama a better story

We will meet again
then, we will act in another scene again
all of us
together
like we have done before
and continue the legacy of
OUR STORY

9 Rhapsodies:

Unknown said...

ren~i will miss u very much..T.T...must always keep in contact~!

Panda said...

..apasal emo nak mampus?
interesting metaphor btw (or whatever u call it lah)
haha i posted my farewell to you 2 months ago..
how long we have known each other ah? 3 years already i think?
at this point i won't say bye to you lah, coz of our 3 years friendship right, we sms/msn/talk on the phone than we actually meet in person...
you are always there for me, not in person but it's enough loh. really appreciate everything you have done lah, including singing twinkle twinkle little star when my camera got robbed. haha
stupid bugger! you better take care of yourself and don't kena liwat :p
hahahahahahaha

p/s: i shall definitely miss lim lanci. :o

yiphing said...

wah, dont have ure sis in the thanking list? lol.

kalai_klosesgi said...

All the best and good luck in your life. Really appreciate all the time we had together. Tell me if u come back for semester break. Dont forget.

C. Ren said...

to jinz
miss all of you too

tp alexa
emo la. takkan jumpa lagi untuk lama sangat. omg you keep using that term after watching ER. anyway you take care as well. hope can see you guys again soon.

to yipihng
haha. coz i will be seeing her again soon in my uni

to kalai
okie! that time we go and make the whole taiping upside down like we always do! LOL

MK said...

Bro, good luck in nothingham. Make sure u got yourself a girl. Lol

Miss Pei Lu said...

what r u and jacy studying now?

A Curious Learner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Curious Learner said...

Hahaha...
Thnk u 4 making my life brighter 2.
I'll nt b having the chance 2 see u argue wif tj anymore...lol
Anyway, sorry 4 wat I did 2 u last time...
Hope u'll 4giv me...

We will meet one day
So, when u cme bec, dun 4get invite me go lim teh, ok?

^-^