Saturday, May 10, 2008

Song 20: The viewfinder, a window to the soul

Today I got bored studying, so i decided to take some pictures with my camera! And ohm i dint edit them with photoshop. so This is pure photography! haha

LIGHT OF HOPE
This picture gives me a nostalgic feel. The bluish sunlight is somehow very comforting and the wind chime serves as a good element there. As if it is telling me that there is light in the roughest wind.

FLAME OF DEVOTION
This picture was taken in my grandmother's Buddha alter. The flame is an interesting sight.

GLIDERS
This picture isn't very nice. In fact it is pretty ugly. Was shot in my dad's pond.

REACHING ABOVE
I always liked worm eye views. Although this isnt that much of a great shot, I still like it!

FALLEN FLOWER
I really like this picture. A lot of perspective in it and there is some slight blurry DSLR effect at the back without using photoshop. This type of image can be produced by using macro mode to the optimum.

2 Rhapsodies:

Panda said...

-_- ur camera got viewfinder wan meh

Miss Pei Lu said...

WHEN DID U GET A CAMERA LOL

HMM I LIKE THE PEN ONE

YEAH I AM WOOOOOO

SHOPPPING~!!! HAHA