Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Song 45 : Oh great!

School was pretty boring today.

As usual our add maths teacher was expounding alien jargons before the whole class, confusing himself with his own words along the way, trapping us as well in the web of confusion he spun.

ended up sleeping. Haha. Hey its better to get enough rest than pretending to understand when you are actually lamenting "What the hell?!" inside right?
haha

We found out the reason why Pn Zura has been missing in action
Apparently her father's blood level shot up at a very astonishing rate. May Pn Zura's Dad be well and happy.(radiating metta)

Anyway, I completely forgot about chemistry extra class after school today! How annoying. I really can't believe how I could forget such a thing! Which explains the bottle of Omega Fish oil that has been left untouched for months! Maybe its really time to start consuming it again, or I might end up swallowing Ginko pills in the future to defy Alzheimer! LOL

As the class starts at 1.30 and I will be going back at 1.45, I thought, what the hell, might as well 15 minutes of knowledge rather than 15 minutes of boredom!

After school ended, Siew Hoong, Seik San and I decided to have some Cendol!
I love cendol!
But I love Rose Ice Kacang more!
too bad there is no ice kacang stall around!

Anyway, Pau eats like a beast!

And i mean a BEAST!

he ordered a bowl of cendol as well as a plate of pasembor and gosh table manners was what he really lacked!(Maybe he really needs one of those English manners class, where he will learn to point his little finger upwards while sipping a dainty cup of tea and choose over a million cutleries just to spread butter over a piece of croissant)

Back to the point,

He eats like a BEAST!

I have never witnessed such a ravenous creature in my life before! Holding a fork for pasembor with his left hand and a spoon for cendol with his right hand, he dug chambers in the food served! Since he was burying scoops of both into his mouth, he ended up chewing a grotesque mixture of vermilion and
viridian that finally resulted with a grey mesh decorating the walls of his teeth!

Oh, the horror~

And dang, I forgot that i didn't bring my chemistry notes along as well. So i ended up hiding at the corner of the library, behind Pau's shoulder, to shield myself from Pn Hin's gaze. Luckily she did not realise what i was doing.

As I am a good, kind, and understanding student (ahem) I don't want her to go ballistic over the notes thingy, because I was afraid it would affect her child adversely.

See, I'm so considerate!

6 Rhapsodies:

LeongFM said...

OMG...have mercy on the pasembor lah...

Anonymous said...

i LOL-ed hard at this..ahhahah

Panda said...

-_-

chan leong said...

haha y m i not surprise at the way he eats... i can like imagine that clip of pau exterminating that lil innocent pasembor n superbly delicious tpg cendol...

anyway, so u ended up spending for cendol instead of going for ur chem cls...

kok leong said...

should i say...
Diablo 4 : The Return Of Fallen Barbarian?

sigh....
may God bless the pasembor

C. Ren said...

yes, let the light of truth and wisdom guide it to the path leading to eternal paradise~