Thursday, October 30, 2008

Song 69 : Quotes quoted

Its been 5 years in that school, and many of us will part ways very soon. Yeah, there has been bittersweet memories that has happened here, and despite how bitter or sweet they are, we will cherish it for the rest of our lives.

So let me peevishly remind you some of them! HAHA. These are the 10 whackiest, funniest, weirdest, wittiest, spiciest, most vain, sensational, controversial, contradicting words ever uttered, besieged by these walls of 5Sc1.

Though some of them might tickle you to death, while some will make you decay with disgust, lets just let the people who quoted it remain anonymous, since everybody in the class knows who quoted what and when. Let's just cherish these and laugh at it when we are worlds apart in the future.


"After NS, we meet in Prima la. I will Have four girls in my car!"

"Aiya, my muscle so big. Lorry come, i point one finger at the lorry, also the lorry musnah one"

"Nobody warned me... Nobody... Nobody..."

"I so handsome, she dont want me, never mind..."

"Long distance relationships wont last one, must be like me!"

"After SPM, I want to take Form 6 here, so that i can become the Head Prefect!"

"Sir, my heart swollen already lah"

"
Aiya, my girlfreind 100 times prettier than his girlfriend lah!"

"Stupid Bit**! I hope she fail her SPM!"

"Why they always want Convent girls only one ah? Come la, I go Kow one TMGS girl for them to see!"

6 Rhapsodies:

kok leong said...

wei..
i havent finish my post on 'friends' also.. damn
why Dont have my one mia~
T-T

chan leong said...

haha.....
ah kok famous line is wat??
erm some i know from who but got a few dunno leh....

sulinn said...

muahaha!! That's funny! What is your line?

C. Ren said...

kok leong's fav line
d60 damn cun leh!
LOL

to cl
mayb one day i wil post our fav lines with names. Haha. but it wont be somethng embarassing la

to sulin
LOL
mine is nt here yet
maybe a few more posts later i will post every1 in my calss's lines

LeongFM said...

i'm guessing there r 3 ppl u mentioned in this post, rite?

and those 3 ppl are bastards...to hell with them. lol

superdupree said...

i tagged you!