Thursday, December 18, 2008

Song 75 : That place is labelled no entry (at least for now)

i shouted at that bimbo MH again. Damn annoying kid. I never hated a cousin more.

today, i scolded him for tickling his little sister.

so its tickling nia ma. What's the big deal?

well, it seems that the spoilt brat has a favourite spot to tickle....


guess where??



THE VAGINAL AREA!!!!


Of all places, he chose that as his favourite region.


That kid's an idiot.
A total 360 degree fool

5 Rhapsodies:

chan leong said...

-_-"
swt....

u sure his name is MH and not MF? coz he sounded more like MF.... where did he even learned that from.. ..

kalai_klosesgi said...

Is he the boy that you told me that said something about blue cd (if not mistaken) at the shopping complex one? I think u told me that in F 2 that time.

Panda said...

mr lim, i order u to slap him.

C. Ren said...

to chan leong,
Ah? Why MF? What does MF stands for? I suppose that the F stands for F***
HAHA

to kalai,
no la. that kid you said is a good kid. This one is a BAka. I REALLY ACTUALLY FELT LIKE KILLING HIM. Made my trip there full of anger this time.

to Alex,
Gosh. i nearly strangled him. LOL

ern said...

I feel like vomiting