Wednesday, December 31, 2008

song 77 : SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you guys werent expecting this post from me!

HAHA

ok. So how the hell did i manage to post this?

I'm back in my home for a day due to an emergency. Given a day off from NS.

So how's NS?

Ok kwa.

Way better than i thought it would be so far.
The people in my dorm are all very friendly and i'm super glad that I'm placed in a dorm with nice and decent people (some trainees in other dorms are kinda sinister and arrogant)

So NS food is not really that bad.
The NS Toilets are not clean but not till the extent of our school and its still bearable.
The dorms are clean.
There are funny and entertaining trainers.

But the only problem i face is that I'm the only english educated chinese in the whole camp.
Its rather hard to fit in and i feel lost in the crowd sometimes.

So right now I'm mingling with Hualian students.
They really are good people just that they were only misunderstood.
And i made friends with people from kedah, kelantan and selangor as well.
This could actually be a great experience.

Although the purpose of this programme is to promote integration, segregation still reigns in the trainees' souls.
Despite that, i could see that the barriers of racism are slowly breaking down and people are stepping over to the other side, trying to understand different cultures and people.

I feel that i'm learning a lot here.

I'm learning how to fit in a new environment.
I'm learning how to befriend people with different creed.
I'm learning how to not be picky when eating.
I'm learning how to tolerante bad attitude.
I'm learning how to wash my own clothes.
I'm learning how to be independant.

I hope the learning does not come to halt.
So to my friends who got second batch, dont worry so much la.
Its not as bad as you think.

however, its still too early to assume its good. So when i get back, i promise you guys a full and detailed story of what happened. Till then, stop worrying and scrape of the negative thoughts you have about PLKN.
Reserve you judgement for later la.

just dont worry, be happy~

4 Rhapsodies:

turtle91 said...

lol i thought someone hacked into ur account or what when i saw u online on msn

sulinn said...

patutla. i was wondering. haha. enjoy!

superdupree said...

WTH!!!!

SEPET said...

HOWS WAS IT AFTER ALL? tell me when u are back khadijah. LOL.