Sunday, December 7, 2008

Song 71 : Ceramah

Everyone kept telling me that the 5 hours ceramah was stupid and boring.
And i was rather convinced.

So on that day of the ceramah, the chinese penceramah came in, and i started groaning and chanting OH ANNI~

But it wasn't really as bad as i thought. He was kinda good. In fact the class was pretty lifely as he told us a lot of latest happenings and there were a lot of two-way discussions.
He was actually good and he cracked some entertaining jokes that caught our attentions.
So after that it was break time.

I really didn't want to taste the dull looking food sold there especially when the poeple preparing it looked so haggard and unhygeinic. However, i cant be picky anymore, after all, i'm gonna have to spend 3 looooong months in NS taking the same kind of food. So, it would be better if i can I get used to the horrid now rather than later.

But the food wasnt really that bad. OK la the taste~
While I was eating, I thought, maybe everyone was exageratting when they said the 5 hours ceramah was a dream making machine.

So the break was over, and everyone waited in the room.
The next Penceramah came in and started talking in his local accent that seemed like an endless chanting

Eureka!
We've discover the most effective cure for insomnia!

This was the most boring person ever~
His voice really induces sleep
he was talking to himself most of the time and everyone seemed too confused and bored to care

I was gawking at him like a stupido and deciphering every word he said that sounded more like Greek to me.

His voice really reminded me of the Craxy Kilt ARM in Marchen Awakens Romance.
Just like Rapunzel-sama said, his voice was turning my brain into mush.

Thinking that I should have a rest from the migraine-inducing soundwaves emanating from his larynx, i decided to take a look around just to discover some of the students sleeping, sms-ing, reading some other book, and pretending to listen to him while they are definitely somewhere off in a different world.

So I decided to just continue gazing at him and think of something else.
Once again,
His voice came flooding my ears and acted like lullaby, forcing me into the land of dreams.

Consequently, I slept...
Then i woke up and tried to listen again.

Yet, i slept...
However I woke up again.

Still, I slept...
All of a sudden, I woke up.

Mysteriously I slept again...
Later, I woke up again.

Unfortunately, I slept again...
Fortunately I woke up again.

Unluckily I slepy again...
Luckily i woke up again.

And the cycle happened again and again until his speech ended.
finally it was over~ (Amitabha)

After that, i went home and slept all over again....

6 Rhapsodies:

ern said...

Wow.
The Chinese guy managed to not make you sleep.

But the Malay guy....
Can't agree more with you.

Sadly, I slept when both the speakers spoke 12 months ago.

Cedric ZH said...

If its the Pre-L driving lecture, then I'm feelin' ya, hon..

Haha.

turtle91 said...

u actually watch Marchen Awakens Romance!!!!!!!!!!! the manga's quite nice but the anime.....arghhH!!!!!! the characters always buat lawak bodoh and ketawa sendiri.

That chinese guy with curly hair was fun. learned some useful stuff from him. The malay guy, named Hassan if I'm not wrong....ugh wonder what was he talking about. everytime i tried to concentrate, i'll start to dream.

sulinn said...

that's funny. maybe he should switch his career you know... be a doctor for insomnic people...then he'll benefit people!

C. Ren said...

to ern
haha
you must be feeling pretty bored that day

to Zh
Yeah. its damn zzzzzzzz

To turtle
Yalar!
it was like he was reciting come ancient spell nia
totally cant understand at all!

WAAAH!!!
You watch it toO??
I super gila MAR and is dying to talk to somebody about it!!!! my friends dont watch it, and not convinced to do so even i suggest *Glare at Sulin the most*

Haha
the manga was good! the ARMs were really good! and the battla illustration is superb! but the anime really hampeh la. Like when Mr Hook is fighting Snow, Mr Hook Just stays in his place while attacking snow (who also stood at only one place) with his elongated sword.
In the anime, the fighting scenes are really terrible. The characters move very little, so they add too much motion effects until it looks very fake.
what's worse is the 3D effects are so fake and ugly! the guardian arms like very out of place in the 2d drawings

To Sulin
LOL. agreed.
But scared he drift someone to sleep so much until masuk koma and never wake up pula
HAHA

turtle91 said...

lol i remembered i completed reading the series in two days. too short.

dorothy is awesome ;P