Friday, December 11, 2009

MY decision

I decided to take this approach from now onwards after some time contemplating
I feel that as a fellow coursemate, i need to inform you whenever you do something wrong and silly like that
I rather be considered the evil one or the one with the so-called bad mouth for now.
But I'm really really doing this for your own good.
You will never know you are wrong, unless someone tells you. And I am willing to be the someone
You may develop an animosity towards me, but I rather you do, than I watch you cross over to the bad side like that, and remain silent
You were so much of a better person last time
Maybe, you dont need to return to who you were, but you should at least change for the better
Life is about becoming a becoming a better person.
I feel i dont believe in being who you are and everyone else must accept it.
Of course, that concept is applicable to a certain stage, but it should not be used as an excuse to run away from the truth that there are problems with you attitude.
I am willing to accept your physical and other things that cant be changed.
But
for things that can be changed, and should be changed, I am unwilling to compromise
Please do not use the concept of "I'm just beinf who I am" to run away from things

1 Rhapsodies:

generalist said...

I am pretty sure I don't know who tat person is but if he/she really did read this post I hope he/she can c the mirror you put in front of him/her.

Everyone can make friends happy but it takes someone who really care to make a friend unhappy, for the better of course.

Actually I have been seeing parts of this at facebook so I guessed this has been bugging you for quite some time. Hopefully whatever that distracts/annoy u ends soon and whoever that person is, start reflecting instead of being ignorant.