Sunday, February 17, 2008

Song 1: I have a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha
it's really hard to believe that i really got myself a blog! (never intended to have one actually). I was initially downloading some shitty stuff from the net. But, since it took me so long, i started searching silly things in google like "lala mui" and "sungei wang lalas". The search resulted with a lot of blog posts denouncing their poor sense of fashion. I reckoned that it was really enjoyable, reading other peoples' opinion and thoughts. And so, at that point, I had a brainwave - to have a blog! And that's how i landed myself here!

This marks a new chapter in my book of life! But, hey, since this blog is now my book of life, i guess this post will only mark the first chapter in my book of life!!! haha

Happy reading my blog and definitely a happy blogging to me!!
Yah00

0 Rhapsodies: