Monday, February 18, 2008

Song 2 : yet another aggravating day

I remember my first day of school this year, so full of excitement, enthusiasm and high hopes. i remember myself looking forward to every single day in school at the beginning of the year, so optimistically.

Yet, as time moves on, these feelings began to fade. Now, I dread every single weekday. Waking up early in the morning, having breakfast, racing against time to reach school, being nagged by teachers, doing homework, and the sad thing is that it all seemed so planned. Like a boring routine, doing it again and again.

anyway, today was definitely tiring (like any other Mondays)

Monday is my most hectic day of the week. Gosh. Imagine having to leave house at 7 in the morning and only come back at 9.45 at night! Sigh

tuitions, tuitions and tuitions.... How annoying! But hey, I can't really complain because i actually know of people from Kuala Kangsar that come all the way to Taiping right after school just to attend tuition classes here. And the scary part is that they only reach their homes at 12 midnight!!!!(if they are lucky, if not, maybe 1) I really wonder how on earth do they manage their time?!
Admirable... (a round of applause to my pals from Kuala kangsar) XD

oh, i had a haircut today as well. Didn't really liked the new style, But, nah, who's complaining? After all I have to cut it sooner or later, especially when i am a prefect.

But that is not the point. The real reason I actually really got it cut is because Ashley and Vikinesh reprimanded me for my overflowing mane (OK, it's not that bad, but it does sound more dramatic XD) after receiving reports from students.

Imagine! Students reporting a prefect! how humiliating! But, what can I say? I was the one playing with fire. I don't really blame them actually. I mean if you see a police catching thieves but the police himself is also stealing, what would you do?

but i still find it pretty embarrassing
*SIGH*
But at least, there was a lesson to be learned today : MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HAIR IS ALWAYS SHORT!

3 Rhapsodies:

Miss Pei Lu said...

Little cousin of mine

Life can be boring at time
esp when your at school not full filing your life long dream

but remember that life out of school is different and that there are many things that you will do to achieve your life long dream

I tooo always was dreading school and it is always the same, wake up eat and etc, but the thing is, and i know Malaysian school doesn't provide young students with the best education that may give them to succeed in any direction,wait patiently and when the time is right things will get better,

your life will be more fulfilled by doing the things you love

so all i can say from cousin to cousin that I know life can be harsh, boring and shit, but think of this way, what ever your learning it's for your future, and even though you may not use it at all, just think of that you've learnt something along the way that is making who you are

Miss Pei Lu said...

lol anywaz hope that makes sense

I'm bad at English...for shit

LOVE PEI LU

C. Ren said...

haha
true true
and
thanks for the advice!
and i never knew anyone will read my blog, surprisingly, the one reading it appears to b my own cousin!
haha