Thursday, February 21, 2008

Song 5 : Thicker than water

It was quite fun in school yesterday. Dinesh started using foul language during recess. So, to counter them, i decided to use a different appoach. I commented how disgusting his roti canai looks. I said it looked like shit from the septic tank, and worms were about to pop out from them anytime. And i also opened my mouth wide to show him the half chewed burger in my mouth. The results were definitely effective! hahahah

And, for our oral English, we decided to use 'if we were americans' as our title. well, it's about who we would vote for the Democrats, either hillary or obama. So, jason, william and soon cheon came to my house for a little discussion.

However, we ended up watching silly videos in youtube most of the time. hahahaha. we managed to watch a few potter puppet pals, some mad Tv video and foo mun's big bang video. Foo mun is a genius! hahahah.

Anyway, in the end, jason and william decided to vote for obama wheras, soon cheon and i decided to go with hillary. Actually all of us wanted obama. But all of us cant be expounding before the class that we only want
obama can we? If we do that, what would happen to poor hillary? LOL. So, we came to this decision.

Then, i started playing with their phones. William's phone is great! better than the old cybershot. I mean it takes the picture faster and clearer. Imagine if you can take a picture of a moving fan to appear not moving!!!!!! William calls it the stroboscope handphone cam. haha

After the meeting ended, my family and i pushed off to melaka for granpa's 1st death anniversary. Too bad i have to miss Miss Louisa's tuition. She's a great teacher!

But when it comes to this, blood is still thicker than water. So, family first.

The Journey there was long and boring. But it's kind of fun meeting my cousins once i reached there.

1 Rhapsodies:

Miss Pei Lu said...

SOme one pissed me off on the web cam

FUCKER

don't tell me u said it T^T;;