Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Song 8 : Solitude

The trip to melaka has reached the end. Peace at last. But the queer thing is that, i somehow miss those boisterous brats already. When I am alone in my room, a peculiar feeling fills me, like there is something missing. Somehow, i kept complaining when my cousins are screeching my head off, but now, i seem to complain, my cousins not screeching my head off.
SIGH

Typical human nature. We never learn to appreciate things until we lose them. Maybe i should actually join the fun when they are playing next time. After all, how long do i have with them anymore? i mean, in a few years, they will either grow up or stay away from me because i am grown up.

I guess i should do so. I mean, what harm can it do? Besides, it does brings back those sweet nostalgic days that i used to be in their shoes.

anyway
We had another PEKA today. This time, we were extremely careful not to make any mistake during the experiment (we don't want our marks deducted again - once was more than enough XD)
Luckily, nothing went wrong.

anyhow,
Moral sucks
i am having a tough time memorising these annoying nilais. So, Kuna told us this savvy idea to record them. That's what i did, or rather am doing(haha)
My exams are starting tomorrow, so I guess, the next chapter will be delayed.
hoho


1 Rhapsodies:

Miss Pei Lu said...

EXAMS ARE gay~!!!

lucky i don't have any in uni >_<

MR LIM

i will update~!! soon

i am feeling better sorta

LOL